People who viewed this item also viewed: 32613, 104751, 26598, 35344, 26205
- World War I by Joseph Miranda
- Desert Storm G2 by Vernie Liebl
- Third System Forts in the American Civil War by J.E. Kaufmann & H.W. Kaufmann
- The Muslim Conquest of Syria 629-637 by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) English Settlement in Normandy 1417-1453 by Andrew Hind < li>(FYI) Admiral Yi Sun-sin & His Turtle Ships by Scott Cole
Description: From the Publisher: "World War I is a remake of the classic game from Strategy & Tactics #51, chosen by our readers during "March Mag-ness" in 2013. It covers the entire war in Europe, with the map now extended into the Middle East, to include Palestine, Mesopotamia, and Persia. Hexes are approximately 60 kilometers (36 miles) across, slightly more on the Middle East map section. Most units are armies (100,000 to 200,000 men), with some specialized corps like the Italian Arditi. Turns are six months long, with multiple movement and attack phases in each."
Notes: External Files: Optional Rules, 1914 Setup, 1917 Setup
Item created by: gdm on 2015-07-24 09:46:09. Last edited by gdm on 2018-07-26 09:34:53
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.