People who viewed this item also viewed: 26104, 26600, 26296, 104751, 121909
- Armies of the White Sun, The War in China, 1937-1945 by Terence Co
- Belisarius and the Reconquest of Africa by Joseph Miranda
- Pyrrhic Victory, The Lava Beds Wa, 1872-1973 by Jon Cecil
- Vicksburg, Grant's Masterpiece by Justin S. Solonick
- (FYI) First Medal of Honor by Jon Cecil
- (FYI) John Riley by Ernest Volkman
- (FYI) U-Boats in the Far East by Greg Smith
Description: This is a complex solitaire game in which the player takes command of the invading Japanese forces. The game simulates the period starting with the Marco Polo Bridge Incident of 1937 and ends with Operation Go_go which was aimed at capturing Chongking and ending Chinese resistance.
Each turn represents 18-24 months except for the final turn which covers 9-12 months. Each hex is 37 miles (60km) in size.
Item created by: gdm on 2017-05-01 07:34:20
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.