People who viewed this item also viewed: 26205, 26164, 32613, 35344, 26277
- 1066, The Year of Three Battles by Brendan Whyte
- Napoleon's Last Campaign, Belgium 1815 by Chris Perello
- The Battle of Mount Street Bridge by Paul O'Brien
- Satan's Chariot, The Mil Mi-24 "Hind" by Terence Co
- (FYI) The Peloponnesian War: Real or Imaginary by Mark D. Greenfield
- (FYI) The Battle of Montebello by Andrew Hind
- (FYI) Preparing the Wolfpack: Germany's Type II U-Boats by Jim Bloom
- (FYI) The Future of Chines Carrier Airpower by Carl O. Schuster
Description: This issue simulates three related battles that occured in England during the year 1066. The results of this conflict were so important that 1066 is considered the single most important year of English History. Each of the battles of Fulford, Stamford Bridge and Hastings may be played separately or combined into a 'campaign' game where the outcomes of each battle can affect army strength in the subsequent battles.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-21 08:39:39. Last edited by gdm on 2018-01-09 11:26:25
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.