People who viewed this item also viewed: 26301, 26205, 26575, 26441, 132297
- The Greatest Tank Battle: The Kursk-Orel Salients Summer 1943 by William Sariego
- The Armies in the East, 1943 by Joseph Miranda
- The Development of the Canadian Army, 1600-1900 by Brian Train
- Great Military Captain: Maurice of Nassau – Prince of Modern Warfare by William Stroock
- Alcibiades, Demagogue of the Peloponnesian War by Mark J. Perry
- (FYI) The Piaggio 108B: Facist Italy's Heavy Bomber by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) The Cold War's Greatest Casualties by Mrk N. Lardas
- (FYI) Australian Divisions in the Second World War by Col. John H.Gill, US Army
Description: This issue presents three important battles fought during the later stages of the War of 1812: Bladensburg, North Point and New Orleans.
Notes: Battles of Lundy's Lane, Chippewa and The Thames. Three other battles can be found in Part 1, which is in issue #184.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-18 14:52:57. Last edited by gdm on 2015-11-23 11:42:08
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.