People who viewed this item also viewed: 26598, 26834, 35344, 26318, 26205
- Moscow, 1941: Guderian vs. Hitler by Joseph Miranda
- Up Front with the Roman Army at Zama by William Stroock
- The Next Naval War by Stephen Elliott
- Battle File: Rocroi, 19 May 1643 by David Higgins
- (FYI) Iran's Al-Qods Force by William Stroock
- (FYI) The AK-47 Assault Rifle by John Walker
- (FYI) Ancient Afghanistan & the Roots of Insurgency by Carl Otis Schuster
Description: The German attempt to capture Moscow in late 1941 is the subject of this simulation. This is a 'double sized' game which means that the issue included two counter sets and two maps. All of these are used for this large game. Each hexk is 7.5 miles and each game turn represents one week.
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.