People who viewed this item also viewed: 26598, 26460, 26455, 26323, 26575
- Counterstroke at Soltsy: July 1941 the Road to Leningrad by Vance von Borries
- Catherine the Great: Strategy in the Age of Enlightenment by Joseph Miranda
- Entebbe: Turning Point of Terrorism by Kelly Bell
- Miyamoto Musashi: Legendary Swordsman by LTC. Alistair Pope
- (FYI) The Macccabees: Hammer of the Hebrews by Kelly Bell
- (FYI) Codename Blue Peacock by Mark Lardas
- (FYI) Naval MIne Warfare During the Cold War by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) Peace in Cambodia: UNTAC by Peter Schutze
Description: Solitaire game where the player controls Russia and its allies during the years 1792 - 1796. The policy cars, printed on the map, trigger various options that control play. The object is for the player to gain certain objectives by game end whyile not upsetting the balance of power in Europe.
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.