People who viewed this item also viewed: 26205, 32613, 26192, 133700, 26164
- Eagles in the Sun - German Cruiser Operations outside of Europe during 1914 by David L. Arneson
- Island Combat by John D. Burtt
- (Designer’s Forum) Iron Cross: A Preview by Mark Sprock
- (FYI) Germany's Aerial Minesweepers by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) War, Society and Technology in Medieval Europe by A.A. Nofi
- (FYI) Russo-German Naval Cooperation by Carl Otis Schuster
- (Datafile) The Russo-Swedish War of 1808-09 in Finland by Unattributed
Description: Far Seas is a game of nine turns for two players that simulates the operations of and against the eight German cruisers that were caught at sea on the outbreak of World War I. The British player controls the eighty British, French, Japanese and Russian ships that were arrayed against the Germans.
Notes: Version 1.1 of the rules errata can be found in the link below. Countersheet includes counters for Zulu War.