People who viewed this item also viewed: 32357, 26321, 141833, 26254, 20412
- Anzio Game Review (Pro) by Laurence Ruseicki
- Anzio Game Review (Con) by Paul Serio
- Ansio Game Analysis by Edi E. Birsan
- If Looks Could Kill by Redmond Simonsen
- The Anzio Project by Dave Williams
- Games: Tromino to Go by Sid Sackson
- Diplomacy by Rodny C. Walker
- Wargamer’s Notebook by Ray Johnson
- Pass in Review (Books of Interest to the Wargamer) by Editors
Description: This is a simple operational game of the German invasion of Crete in 1941.
Per creator (Jim Dunnigan): "We needed a game for the first issue, and it had to be kind of small. I was into the origins of air-mobile ops at that time, and felt Crete would be more suitable than some of the ops Kenney and MacArchur dreamed up in New Guinea. The battle was well documented and designing it was easy."
Notes: First issue with Jim Dunnigan as editor. First issue with SPI as publisher. First issue with a game. The counters need to be cut and mounted before the game can be played.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-06-30 13:25:47. Last edited by gdm on 2018-08-12 14:39:05
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.