People who viewed this item also viewed: 104731, 104733, 104730, 104751, 127782
- The Southern War for American Independence by William Nester
- Bulgarian Liberation 1877-78 by Maciej Jonasz
- Gas Chemical Warfare in the 20th Century by James E. Held
- Discovering PT-109 by Jeff Ballard
- (FYI) Raid on Shaik Sa'id by Andrew Hind
- (FYI) Shadow Warriors: SOE & OSS by Annie Laura Smith
- (FYI) Corps of Canadian Voyagers by Andrew Hind
Description: This game uses the same core rules as Ticonderoga (Issue #277). Where there are any conflicts in the two rule sets, the rules from this game should take precedence.
The American Revolution in the South is a single map game that simulates historic campaigns in North and South Carolina during the American Revolutionary Wra (from 1776 to 1981). The game system emphasizes the importance of individual leaders, and especially historical leaders from the time period, and highlights the relative skills, circumstances and luck that could vary considerably, often within short periods of time. Throughout the game, leader skill will be tested as their units maneuver and fight. Every leader has the capacity to prove himself as either inept, capable, or in some case exceptional during various incidents throughout the game.
The game includes the map an charts necessary for play as well as a single counter sheet of 280 units an markers. All mechanisms use a 10-sided or 6-sided die, which players must provide for themselves.
Item created by: gdm on 2017-03-02 12:41:36. Last edited by gdm on 2017-03-02 12:47:07
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.