People who viewed this item also viewed: 143812, 104751, 138816, 100353, 26595
- Churchill's Balkan Gambit by Brian Train
- Cyrus II of Persia by Brian Todd Carey
- Bloody Raindrops in Vietnam by Kelly Bell
- Tales of the Teppo by Edward N. Smith
- The Battle of Omdurman by Cam Rea
- (FYI) The Peloponnesian War by Patrick S. Baker
- (FYI) King of Rifles by David March
- (FYI) Signals Intelligence by Troy Houston
Description: Balkan Gambit is a military simulation exploring the alternative-historical premise that the Allied powers have chosen to invade Southern Europe via Greece, Albania and Yugoslavia in the latter half of World War II.
Each hex represents 20 miles and each game turn represents 2-5 days (depending on scenario). Ground units represent brigades and divisions.