People who viewed this item also viewed: 100353, 26595, 26598, 132297, 26262
- Churchill's Balkan Gambit by Brian Train
- Cyrus II of Persia by Brian Todd Carey
- Bloody Raindrops in Vietnam by Kelly Bell
- Tales of the Teppo by Edward N. Smith
- The Battle of Omdurman by Cam Rea
- (FYI) The Peloponnesian War by Patrick S. Baker
- (FYI) King of Rifles by David March
- (FYI) Signals Intelligence by Troy Houston
Description: Balkan Gambit is a military simulation exploring the alternative-historical premise that the Allied powers have chosen to invade Southern Europe via Greece, Albania and Yugoslavia in the latter half of World War II.
Each hex represents 20 miles and each game turn represents 2-5 days (depending on scenario). Ground units represent brigades and divisions.
Item created by: gdm on 2016-03-07 16:04:31. Last edited by gdm on 2018-08-11 12:01:45
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.