People who viewed this item also viewed: 26059, 104751, 100353, 26104, 26605
- Goeben 1914 by Joseph Miranda
- Descent Into the Abyss: The Sierra Leone Civil War, 1991-2002 by Terence Co
- The Battle of Sluys: Longbows vs. Cannon by Carl Otis Schuster
- John Sobieski & the Relief of Vienna by J. Fasick
- (FYI) Alfred's Military System by William Stroock
- (FYI) Indian Warfare in Colonial Brazil by Antonio Marcelo
- (FYI) German Divisions in Norway by Joseph Miranda
- (FYI) The Misznay-Schardin Effect in Iraq by Greg Smith
Description: This solitaire game allows the player to take the role of the SMS Goeben, a German Battlecruiser in WW I. The Goeben and the SMS Breslau made an epic voyage through the Mediterranean Sea at the start of the War. Each turn represents one day and the navigation points on the map are approximately 100 miles apart.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-21 08:39:38. Last edited by gdm on 2018-01-09 11:26:25
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.