People who viewed this item also viewed: 111294, 111292, 113381, 113382, 113383
- Sparta vs. Athens: The Peloponnesian War by Ted Garland
- Napoleon’s Naval Strategy by Pierre Corbeil
- Doughboys on the Marne by William Stroock
- Pakistan’s War Against the Taliban by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) The Siege of Saucy Castle by Tim Kutta
- (FYI) The Battle of Fraustadt by Curtis Szmania
- (FYI) Charge of the Royal Savoia by Kelly Bell
- (FYI) Bangsa Moro: The War on Mindanao by Terence Co
Description: This game simulates the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta from 431 BC to 404 BC. One player takes the side of Athens and its allies while the other player controls Sparta and its allies. Each map inch represents 18 miles and land units represent between 300 to 3,000 men. In addition to the campaign game there are three scenarios simulating more limited phases of the war.
Notes: Revised rules can be found at http://strategyandtacticsmagazine.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ST286_RULES_TXT.rtf
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-21 08:39:38. Last edited by gdm on 2018-01-09 11:26:25
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.