People who viewed this item also viewed: 94096, 26443, 20284, 80201, 26407
- The War of the Pacific: Chile v. Bolivia & Peru 1879-1883 by Javier Romero
- Churchill vs. Zeppelins by Leon Bennett
- Charlemagne’s Campaigns by Carl Otis Schuster
- Indo-Pakistani Wars by William Stroock
- (FYI) Pre-WWI German-American Rivalry by John D. Beatty
- (FYI) German Kampfgruppen in North Africa by Allyn Vannoy
- (FYI) US Naval Hydrofoils by Jon Cecil
- (FYI) The Pump-Action Grenade Launcher by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) ABDA Command by David March
Description: This game simulates the 1879 - 1883 conflict between Chile and its Neighbors, Peru and Bolivia. The game simulates the entire four year conflict at a strategic level. The game lasts 12 turns each comprising about two months of time. The hexes represent 31 miles and the units represent battalions and regiments. The actual war resulted in Chile annexing huge amounts of Bolivian and Peruvian territory which turned Bolivia into a land-locked nation.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-21 08:39:38. Last edited by gdm on 2018-01-09 11:26:25
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.