People who viewed this item also viewed: 90150, 116805, 94096, 35344, 32613
- Reichswehr & Freikorps: Europe in Peril, 1920 by Ian Maycock
- The Battle of Talas River, A.D. 751 by Carl Otis Schuster
- Napoleon’s Strategic Flanks in Russia by Coley E. Cowan
- Descent Into Hell: The Liberian Civil War, 1989-2003 by Terrence Co
- (FYI) Unintended Consequences of Velcro-Backed Military Patches by Ty Bomba
- (FYI) The Caterpillar Club by Mark N. Lardas
- (FYI) Santa Ana's 1836 Texas Campaign by John Walker
- (FYI) Russia's World War I Female Shock Troops by Kelly Bell
Description: A strategic simulation of a hypothetical 1920's conflict between Germany and the Red Army in the 1920's. The supposition is that the Red Army defeats the Poles in the Summer of 1920 and then proceeds on to Germany.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-20 07:27:28. Last edited by gdm on 2018-01-09 11:26:25
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.