People who viewed this item also viewed: 26600, 10494, 113010, 26598, 26603
- How Not To Do It: Dieppe, 1942 by Brian R. Train
- The Longest Day: Operation Linebacker by Kelly Bell
- The Roman Conquest of Britain by Brian Todd Carey
- Ball's Bluff: A Small Battle With Big Consequences by Paul Phillips
- (FYI) The 1985 Badaber Uprising by Shireen Khan Burki
- (FYI) Recent Misadventures of British Army Goat Mascots by Mark Day
- (FYI) The Kaiser's Men in Afghanistan by Mark N. Lardas
Description: This is a solitaire game where the player takes command of the Commonwealth & British Commando forces which launched a small scale landing at the French Port of Dieppe in August of 1942. The game simulates the transport, landing, operations, evacuation and recovery of the allied forces.
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.