People who viewed this item also viewed: 20412, 10742, 26597, 26462, 26445
- Battle of Shiloh by Paul Koenig
- Fulani Jihad: 1804-1809 by William Stroock
- Objective Antwerp: Hitler's Ardennes Offensive by John H. Butterfield
- The Russo-Georgian War of 2008 by Bruce Costello
- India's Green Fight by Vern Liebl
- Alexander: Paranoid or Prudent? by Carl Otis Schuster
- CW & UWUXO by J.P. Cecil
- The Kaiser's Men in Afghanistan by Kelly Bell
Description: This is a two-player game simulating the combat near Shiloh Church in April, 1862. Each turn represents one hour and each unit represents a brigade.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-20 07:27:28. Last edited by gdm on 2018-01-09 11:26:25
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.