People who viewed this item also viewed: 145691, 137909, 142507, 142508, 144740
- The Guerra Grande: The War of the Triple Alliance, 1865-70 by Javier Romero
- The Fall of France, 1940: Myths & Reality by John Burtt
- The Art of War in the Middle Ages: A Survey by Albert Nofi
- Tactical File: Gonzalvo de Cordoba & the Battle of the Garigliano by Albert Nofi
- US Army Transformation for Future War by William Stroock
- (FYI) Nuclear Winter Possibilities by David Lentini
- (FYI) The 2006 War in Lebanon by William Stroock
- (FYI) Siam in World War I by Brendan Whyte
Description: This game is a simulation of the Triple Alliance War which occured between 1865 and 1870. The conflict pitted the armies of Paraguay, a nation of 800,000 people against Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, whose combined populations totaled 10 million. Normally this type of conflict would be very lopsided. But due the the bizarre politics and geographical remoteness of Paraguay, this war might have ended quite differently and therefore makes an interesting simulation. The hexes represent 15.5 miles, the game turns six months each and the units primarily represent battalion-size forces.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-19 08:04:05. Last edited by gdm on 2018-07-28 14:24:44
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.