People who viewed this item also viewed: 26059, 26441, 116805, 26456, 26280
- Twilight of the Ottomans: the Turkish Empire in the Great War by Kelly Bell
- Transcaucasia: Forgotten Front by Kelly Bell
- Pre-Emptive War? Israel & the Destruction of Iraq’s Nuclear Program by Matthew Reid
- 1799: Suvarov in Italy by Col. Wilbur Gray
- (FYI) Polish Cavalry Charges in WW II by Mark Lardas
- (FYI) The Imperial Roman Navy by William Stroock
- (FYI) Baarle-Hertog: Clandestine Radio Station in Unoccupied Belgium, 1915-18 by Brendan Whyte
- (FYI) Germany's 105mm AA Guns by Carl Otis Schuster
Description: This game simulates the conflicts in the Middle East during World War I. One player controls the Ottoman Empire plus some supporting Central Powers forces. The other player controls the various Allied armies. The campaign game covers the entire conflict from 1914-1918 and there are two shorter scenarios each covering about 1/2 the war. Units are mostly division and corps sized. Each turn represents 3 months.
Notes: Extra counters available in issue #251
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-19 08:04:05. Last edited by gdm on 2015-09-04 07:54:07
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.