People who viewed this item also viewed: 26281, 26590, 26191, 26447, 26188
- The French & Indian War, 1754-60 by Brian Train
- Battles of the French & Indian War by Brian Train
- Warsaw 1943: The Jewish Ghetto Fights Back by Kelly Bell
- Update: France’s Global Reach by William Welsh
- Calculated Risk: Hostage Rescue at Kolwezi by Gary Romano
- (FYI) The Broken Hill Picnic Train Massacre by Brendan Whyte
- (FYI) Operation Reindeer: South African Airborne Assault, 4 May 1978 by Peter Schultze
- (FYI) Voyage of the USS Oregon by Mile Haran
- (FYI) The Fall of Novo Georgievsk: End of Russian Dominance in Poland by Michael Kihntopf
Description: This game simulates the conflict between Britain and France in the North American Continent between the years of 1754 and 1760. The war was intertwined with the Seven Years War which took place between 1756 and 1763 in Europe. The game system shares many rules with the "Asia Crossroads" simulation found in issue #216.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-18 14:52:58. Last edited by gdm on 2015-11-08 18:23:14
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.