People who viewed this item also viewed: 26447, 26449, 26445, 26441, 26323
- Middle East Battles: Clash of Arms in the Sinai Campaigns of 1956 & 1967 by Joseph Miranda
- Cromwell’s New Model Army: The English Civil War 1642-1651 by Alistair Pope
- German Naval Warfare in World War II by Carl Otis Schuster
- (FYI) The Wehrmacht's Ersatz Desert by Swain Scheps
- (FYI) Insurgency in Shangri-La by Gary ROmano
- (FYI) In Sum: The Prusso-German Army, 1815-1914 by Ron Bell
- (FYI) 19th Century Revolution: From All-Sail to All-Steam by Mike Haran
- (FYI) Maginot Myths by John Bertrand
Description: This issue contains two games that share the same core rules. Both games simulate battles that occurred during the Arab-Israeli Wars. The battle of Suez occurred during the '56 War and the Battle of El Arish occurred in thr '67 war. The map is split to show both battlefields.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-18 14:52:57. Last edited by gdm on 2015-10-19 07:25:38
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.