People who viewed this item also viewed: 26205, 104751, 26207, 26154, 26132
- The Sedan Campaign of 1870: An Analysis by Ty Bomba
- The Second Afghan War, 1879-1881 by Roger Deal
- The Final Plunge: 6th SS Panzer Army in Hungary, 1945 by Perry Moore
- (FYI) The Airacobra & Buffalo by John Bertrand
- (FYI) The Italo-Turkish War of 1911-1912 by Ralph Benton
- (FYI) The Ascendency of Athens by William Stroock
- (FYI) Wild Blue Yonder by Perry Moore
- (FYI) The US Navy's 5/25 Anti-Aircraft Gun by Carl Otis Schuster
Description: This game is a low-complexity, operational-level simulation of the battles that comprised the first month of active operations of the Franco-Prussian War. The game is intended for two players, one commanding the Prussian (actually, the North German Confederation) and the other French forces, though it can also easily be played solitaire by a person willing to command both sides.
Notes: This issue contains rules and counters for variants of several earlier issues. These include: Indo-Pakistani Wars (#174), First Afghan War (#179), Taipei (#202), Boer War (#205), Indochina (#209), Belisarius (#210) Asia Crossroads (#216) and 1918 (#223).
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.