People who viewed this item also viewed: 26834, 104751, 133700, 26205, 26277
- The World War That Never Was: NATO vs. the Warsaw Pact by Col. (R) Wilbur Gray
- War Plan Orange and the Evolution of American Naval Strategy, 1907-1941 by Bruce Costello
- Plan 1919: Blueprint for Victory by Joy Steiger
- (FYI) France 1940: Behind the Scenes During the Last Seven Days by Kelly Bell
- (FYI) The FIrst Fighting Steamships by Mark N. Lardas
- (FYI) Under the Black Flag by Mark N. Lardas
- (FYI) The German Obsession with Miracle Weapons by Michael O'Brien
- (FYI) The Pax Romana at Sea: The Maritime Factor in Rome's Wars of Empire by Jim Bloom
Description: An updated version of SPI's NATO: Operational Combat in Europe in the 1970's. It is a two-player alternative history game intended to examine what could've happened during the first month of fighting had the Soviets opted to invade Germany during the Cold War. An assumption is made that the invasion would've been executed without lengthy preparation or forewarning.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-07-14 13:31:18. Last edited by gdm on 2018-07-28 09:31:46
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.