People who viewed this item also viewed: 144111, 26207, 26245, 26108, 26128
- Warfare in the Age of the Peloponnesian Wars and Alexander the Great by Timothy Kutta
- Túpac Amaru, the Other American Revolutionary by Javier Romero
- Air War on the Eastern Front, 1941-45 by Joseph Miranda
- Up Front, Egypt 1882: The Straghan Diary by Donald Mack
- (FYI) The Shortest War in History by David Leeson
- (FYI) Patterns of History: Predicting World War III by Stanley C. Crist
- (FYI) The Bridge to Austerlitz by James A. Yates
- (FYI) Israel's Mai Battle Tank: The Merkava by Alistair Pope
Description: This issue contains two games from the Battles of the Ancient World System. Marathon was one of the key battles during the Greco-Persian Wars and occurred in 300 B.C. Grannicus was one of Alexander the Great's earlier battles and took place in modern day Turkey.
Notes: Issue 153 contains Zama, another game in the Battles of the Ancient World system.
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.