People who viewed this item also viewed: 96569, 26455, 32549, 32248, 26458
- Warfare in the Age of the Peloponnesian Wars and Alexander the Great by Timothy Kutta
- Túpac Amaru, the Other American Revolutionary by Javier Romero
- Air War on the Eastern Front, 1941-45 by Joseph Miranda
- Up Front, Egypt 1882: The Straghan Diary by Donald Mack
- (FYI) The Shortest War in History by David Leeson
- (FYI) Patterns of History: Predicting World War III by Stanley C. Crist
- (FYI) The Bridge to Austerlitz by James A. Yates
- (FYI) Israel's Mai Battle Tank: The Merkava by Alistair Pope
Description: This issue contains two games from the Battles of the Ancient World System. Marathon was one of the key battles during the Greco-Persian Wars and occurred in 300 B.C. Grannicus was one of Alexander the Great's earlier battles and took place in modern day Turkey.
Notes: Issue 153 contains Zama, another game in the Battles of the Ancient World system.