People who viewed this item also viewed: 32613, 104751, 26205, 26301, 26318
- Justinian and the Restoration of the Roman Empire by Gary Romano
- American War Planning for Southeast Asia: Prelude to the War in Vietnam by Bruce Costello
- The Wars of Religion: France 1562-1598 by Ben Hull
- Desert Warfare: The British Army in North Africa 1941-43 by Michael Cunningham
- (FYI) There is no FYI section in issue 210
Description: This strategic level simulation of the Byzantine Empire during the time of Justinian and Belisarius allows two players to struggle for control of the Mediterranean during the 6th century AD. One player controls the Byzantine Empire and its allies, while the other takes control of various insurgent and barbarian forces.
Notes: The same game system is used for Charlemagne (Issue 189), Xenophon (Issue #203), Belisarius (Issue #210) and Khan (Issue #229)