People who viewed this item also viewed: 26069, 124649, 26254, 26587, 20412
- Campaign Analysis: North Africa 1940 to 1942 by Albert A. Nofi
- If Looks Could Kill by Redmond Simonsen
- Hannibal: A Game of Ancient Warfare by Laurence Ruseicki
- Games by Sid Sackson
- Wargamer’s Notebook by Ed Mohrmann
- Diplomacy by Rodney C. Walker
- Pass in Review by Louis Zocchi
Notes: The Blitzkrieg Module System (BMS) is a rules set for modifying Avalon Hill’s Blitzkrieg game. Rules included changes to the Sequence of Play, Zones of Control, Combat Results, Stacking, Railroads, Order of Battles, Production, Supply, Naval Forces, Air Forces, Flak, Weather, Guerillas, Artillery, Scenarios & Victory Conditions, and Minor Country Armies.
Item created by: Lethe on 2015-06-30 13:25:47. Last edited by gdm on 2018-08-12 14:55:53
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.