People who viewed this item also viewed: 148525, 148524, 148522, 148531, 148530
History: Plymouth Deluxe were produced from 1933 to1942 and from 1946 to 1950. They were available in various body styles: Sedan, Station Wagon, Coupe and Convertible.
- Model PD (1933)
- Model PE (1934)
- Models PJ, P2, P4 ind P6 (1935–1938)
- Model P8 (1939)
- Models P10, P11, P11D and P12 (1940–1941)
- Models P14S, P14C and P15 (1942, 1946–1948)
- Models P17, P18, P19 and P20 (1949–1950)
Item Links: We found: 1 different collections associated with Vehicle - Automobile - Plymouth - Deluxe
- Collection N Scale Model Trains: 1 different items.
Item created by: Alain LM on 2018-10-06 09:06:39. Last edited by Alain LM on 2018-10-06 09:33:08
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.