People who viewed this item also viewed: 26258, 104751, 26205, 26132, 144111
- Pacific Subs by Christopher Perello
- Hammer of the West by Peter G. Tsouras
- Sheridan's Richmond Expedition by Arnold Blumberg
- Fra Diavolo by Albert A. Nofi
- (FYI) Cynoscephelae by Patrick S. Baker
- (FYI) U-Boat Profiles by Melinda Musil
Description: This is a solitaire-only game where you take the role of either the captain of a United States Navy (USN) or Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) submarine commander during the Second World War.
Notes: Germany's U-boats are better known, but the US Navy's submarine fleet achieved the greater victory, bringing the Japanese Empire to its knees by hollowing out its merchant fleet. In this solitaire game, you the player represent the skipper of a submarine. Your task is to conduct patrols against the Japanese by supporting the US fleets in combat, ambushing Japanese warships, carrying out covert operations in Japanese territory, and sinking merchant ships and tankers. You can conduct one of several individual patrols, or fight the whole campaign, with a goal of promotion to Captain—if you survive.