People who viewed this item also viewed: 26234, 26296, 127782, 26106, 26235
- Cold War Hot Armor by Joseph Miranda
- Birth of Empire by Brian Todd Carey
- The Siege of Santa Fe by Peter G. Tsouras
- The First Anglo-Afghan War by Maciej Jonasz
- (FYI) Leyte Gulf by Matthew Adams
Description: From the Rules: Cold War, Hot Armor is a two player game in which players take command in armored actions during the Cold War. The game is part of a series; this game is set during the War in Vietnam, 1946-1975. Future games will include battles in continental Africa, the Middle East and a hypothetical NATO-Warsaw Pact conflict. The game system emphasizes command control, combine arms and new technology.
Item created by: gdm on 2017-09-04 08:10:58
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.