People who viewed this item also viewed: 113384, 80240, 111293, 80242, 111295
- Great Northern War: Charles XII versus Peter the Great by Joseph Miranda
- The Battle of Tours: Islam Halted by by Patrick S. Baker
- Poland Restored: The Battle of the Niemen, 1920 by Maciej Jonasz
- The Nex Perce war 1877 by Jon Cecil
- (FYI) Polish Bombers of the 1930s by Maciej Jonasz
- (FYI) Military Science in the Age of Charles XII and Peter the Great by joseph Miranda
- (FYI) Lethal Relics: European Bows on the Southwestern Frontier by Wayne R. Austerman
- (FYI) Soviet Navy's 100mm Anti-Aircraft Gun by Carl Otis Schuster
Description: From the Rules: Great Northern War is a wargame covering the Swedish-Russian War of 1700-09. This period of the war ended with the decisive battle of Poltava. Scenarios show various periods of fighting. There are two sides in the game, the Swedish Empire (Empire for short) which is defined as Sweden and its allies, and the Russian Coalition (Coalition for short), which is defined as Russia and its allies. Players conduct Actions which generate discrete movement, combat, and other operations. Each turn represents a season of operations. During each turn, players take various Actions, alternating one at a time with the other.
Components: One 22" x 34" map & 228 counters
Item created by: gdm on 2016-10-29 12:49:38
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.